22 February 2018

Alphabet Angel

Hi Everyone, today's card was for a friend of mine, who rang to remind me it was her birthday and she wanted an angel on her card. She rings me every year to remind me. She knows me too well methinks. LOL

image "An Angels Alphabet" - Hugware
sadly no longer available, it's a watercolor image so it's not too sharp.
I used the "S" angel for my friends name.
background die  - Sheena Douglas
butterfly and flower dies magazine freebies - Simply Cards & Papercraft #173
card - Dovecraft
I added Versamark and clear embossing to her to add shine, 
then some glitter glue to her wings 







7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Gorgeous card Faith. Funny that she puts in her own request for her birthday card....so I'm sure that she will appreciate the lovely angel.

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith such a cute card,well done my friend xx

Mac Mable said...

Such a pretty card, love the vintage look to the image and the colour combination is fabulous x

cotnob said...

A fabulous card Faith, such a pretty angel and lovely design - I'm sure your friend will love her card.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Nancy said...

That is so PRETTY, Faith! I love the dies you used, and the image is lovely!
I wish my friends would do that...I could REALLY use the reminding! lol :o)

crafty-stamper said...

Lovely card and cute image
Carol x

NanaConnie said...

Precious little angel, Faith, and how clever that your chose the letter of your friend's name. Lovely color combo and delightful dimension in all the layers!