Friday, 23 June 2017

Baby card

Hi Everyone, my card today was done on a whim, I saw the image and decided to make a card with it, sadly no babies around us at the moment.  I haven't used Elizabeth's Dulemba's images for ages and they deserve a post.

This is another of my scheduled posts, as I can't find a reason for the random non access to the design area of my blog and DT blogs. So when I can access my blog dashboard I keep it open all day, so that any project I may do, I can make a post with it. Anyhow on to my card.
coloured digitally in PS
sentiment - Create with TLC
dps - The Lovely Studio used to be Pink Petticoat
ribbon - Dovecraft
3D gloss on eyes and pin
Sue Wilson square Noble dies




12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card!
    Bravo!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Faith, lovely pastel colours and great sentiment.
    Pauline -
    Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww what a sweet little baby card Faith, love the soft pretty papers too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Faith, this is just precious! Love the background "quilt." :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elizabeth has some very cute digital images, and this card you made is just as sweet as can be! Wonderful coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute, such a great baby card. Lovely image
    and super sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my! This is just adorable! And isn't it the truth! Babies rule!!! Hahaha Super cute image!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete

I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.