31 May 2017

Thinking of you

Hi Everyone, due to Blogger problems, (I can't get into the design area for some reason, it's completely random, but this time I've not been able to get in for days, it just hangs and does nothing.) Just as well I had a few cards scheduled.

Anyhow, this card was for the Outlawz sketch challenge which finished yesterday! I struggled with the sketch a little, then went through my files and found this sentiment and it went from there.

sentiment - Create with TLC  - colour overlay in PS
lace frame - SVG Cuts - cut on the Cameo
rose - Tattered Lace die coloured with Spectrum Noir pens
butterfly - Tonic die - cut from green and silver mirror card.
ribbon from stash
all laid onto green card - Lidl


8 comments:

cotnob said...

A lovely card Faith, a pretty lace frame and beautiful rose.
Sorry to hear that you are having problems with blogger, it must be very frustrating.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Shona Erlenborn said...

Very pretty Faith. Hope your computer problems get solved soon!

Pat K said...

Very pretty card Faith. Great die cuts and love the mirror card. Pat K x

Brenda said...

Oh Faith this is a gorgeous card! I love the mirror frame and those beautiful red roses are just stunning again the silver, black and white! That sentiment is cool too, I love how it is so different from what you usually see. I think Blogger is being bad to everyone lately!!! Shame on Blogger! lol But I guess it is free so what do we expect?! Hugs, Brenda

Sue said...

Such a lovely card Faith ..isn't blogger a pain sometimes!! hope it's all sorted soon huggles Sue xx

NanaConnie said...

Oh, I love that silvery frame and the butterfly, Faith! So glad you were able to get onto Blogger to share it.

CdeBaca Crafts Gallery said...

Unique! This is great and shiny!!

Hetty said...

Lovely card, Faith. Beautiful rose framed in silver.