27 August 2016

Christmas card

Hi Everyone, YEP! a Christmas card, but first I have to welcome my new followers, I hope you enjoy your stay with me, thank you for your interest in my work.

Now onto my card, I followed the Outlawz Sketch Challenge and after another search of my files to see what I had to fit in, I came across these papers and images from Aveziur on the Sept2012BlogHop at Digital Scrapbook Studio Designs and as I haven't done many Christmas cards, in fact I think it's 3 so far, I decided to do this card.

I laid it out in PS and printed the layers adding the check paper to black paper. I 3D'd the bunting and the Santa, added 2 die cut snowflakes by Die'sire, and added Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels.


http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/chnc-challenge-296-use-sentiment.html

http://craftyhazelnutspatternedpaper.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/craftyhazelnuts-patterned-paper-august.html

11 comments:

Kathy D. said...

this is adorable. The flag banner up top fits nicely (I don't use them a lot). I totally understand about Christmas cards not being done. I'm actually starting to panic because I think I'm about 3 like you. Have a blessed weekend.

NanaConnie said...

Fantastic use of the sketch, Faith, and I adore the plaid background. What an adorable Santa!

Crafting with Darcy said...

Hi Faith! I had to drop by and tell you how much I love this card! These are colors that I don't usually think about putting together but they just might be my new favorite color combo!! Love that cute Santa, too!
Thanks for being so faithful at our Sketch Challenge at the Outlawz!!
Hugs!
Darcy

Shirley Young said...

This is a super design Faith. Seems strange to be looking at a Christmas Card when I'm just about to fly off on my summer holiday !!

cotnob said...

A fabulous Christmas card Faith, such a super Santa and great take on the sketch.
Pauline
x

Mac Mable said...

Wow.. you've followed the inspiration photo amazingly. Love your card today x

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card design and I love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

MagsB said...

Oh what fun, Faith! I love the Santa, he looks so round and cuddly!!!

love Mags B x

Bonnie said...

A cute Santa! I love his sparkly cap!

Kate said...

Such a super card!! The round sweets paper is just perfect with your round Santa - and I especially like his wonderful hat!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 296 and my Patterned Paper August challenge - hope to see you again soon x