19 April 2016

Yellow and green

Hi Everyone, this is for the Scrapbook.com challenge with an inspiration photo, this is my interpretation. 

I laid everything out in PS, used print and cut on the Cameo, added ribbon to the card, placed the circles onto the card and 3D'd the flower. I went around the edge with a dark green marker. I added 3D gloss to the centre of the flowers and the berries.

I've done a few clean and simple cards lately I really like the CAS sketches to follow, I wouldn't be able to make one otherwise. Thanks to all the designers of sketches, you make my makes simpler for me!





DP's Paper Garden Projects.



9 comments:

Shirley Young said...

Glad to see you are making good use of your Cameo Faith, this is a super card, I love CAS designs xx

debby4000 said...

Your card is fabulous and love the pretty spring colours.
luv
Debby

Sarn said...

LOVE this layout and pretty colours xxx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Such a fun, lovely, springy card!

cotnob said...

This is so pretty Faith, lovely spring colours.
Pauline
x

Linby said...

Beautifully executed and such lovely colours.

NanaConnie said...

Ooo, such delightful paper choices, Faith! Love your pastel color combo.

Pamellia said...

Wow, beautiful Faith!! I love the three circle panels, what a great way to create dimension and flow! Beautiful florals too!! SO PRETTY!! hugs :)

Bonnie said...

Love these soft colors, Faith! Love the layout too!