15 April 2016

CAS Thank you

Hi Everyone, I expect you are wondering what happened from yesterdays story, you will have to wait until later today 1500 BST. Hope you can wait! 

 I seem to be doing a few CAS of late and this is another one. I followed the challenge sketch from Scrapbooking.com.

I laid all the shapes out in PS, saves SO much paper, printed them, embossed them and added mini die cut flowers that I had recently, which were freebies, pay postage only (piccie below.) their choice of dies. I added Crystal Drops to the flowers. Card done.

A nice change to do quick cards sometimes, instead of the hours I usually make them.

close up of embossing



Yep! had a good selection, very pleased.


                                                    

DP's are Paper Garden Projects












Dies are Tattered Lace
Sentiment Paper Garden Projects.
Crystal Drops Tonic.

6 comments:

Pamellia said...

Beautiful card Faith! I hear you about doing something quick...as a mixed media baby, sometimes it's a relief to work with the designer paper and not have to spend three days waiting for layer after layer of paints and pastes to dry!! Well quick or not, your card is lovely!! hugs :)

Pamellia said...

PS...I'm anxious to find out how your UFO story ends!! :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

How pretty, love the embossed panel. Simply striking!

Viv said...

So lovely Faith, love the embossing and the pretty papers too ;) Viv xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Faith, lovely papers and a fabulous CAS design.
Pauline
x

Linby said...

So pretty and I love how you did the embossing-such a nice detail.