03 March 2016

Mermaid

Hi Everyone, I am a bit short of cards to show you at the moment, so went to see if I had any I hadn't posted and came across this card, which I absolutely loved when I made it last September. She is a Day for Daisies image, I think I made her for a challenge and was out of time. Anyhow it was all laid out  and coloured in PS then printed and layered. I added a couple of pearls, I thought she may have picked up an oyster or 2 on her travels. I also used a SN marker to surround the white card and 3D'd the starfish


10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW it looks like a painting Faith and I love the lone butterfly fluttering by
Cheers
Dr Sonia

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Faith, such a pretty image and lovely CAS design.
Pauline
x

Pamellia said...

Wow Faith, this is just stunning!! I love the calm, serene feel of the scene you created. Your mermaid watching over the waters, and the butterfly softly fluttering it's wings and coming to land on a blade of grass! Just gorgeous! hugs :)

Shona Erlenborn said...

Gorgeous tranquil card. Love the little mermaid watching the world go by. The pop of color of the butterfly is stunning.

Viv said...

Great card Faith and I love the sweet image too, love DFD images!thanks for all the lovely comments too ;) hugs Viv xx

Karen said...

So very beautiful hun!! Love it so much!xx

baileyrosy.com said...

So pretty Faith the is so a peaceful scene very soothing, makes me think of summer, beautifully crafted as always Faith.

Marie

Hetty said...

Such a beautifuland serene card.I love it!

Bonnie said...

Such pretty colors and so perfect for a mermaid image! Love the starfish and that pretty leaf!

Linby said...

So beautiful, I love your layout.