15 September 2015

Evening Stork

Hi Everyone, a DT card for Deedee's Digis, she is sponsoring a challenge at Crafters Cafe with the theme of "make a sky scene".

This was a last minute card for me and I really didn't know what to do, so in my naivety I thought I would be able to make clouds with my Spectrum Noire markers, I am trying so hard to like colouring by hand, this would have been so easy digitally. Anyhow I took 3 colours and just went for it and do you know I really like the sky LOL.

I fussy cut the image and added it to the centre, then added the image die cut with my Tonic circle dies, then thought it toooooo CAS, what to do? Then I thought of doing doodles as I have seen some of you do beautifully, around the edge, I have never done it before so not sure if it OK. overall I am happy for something quite new to me. I think I have to get a fine marker if I decide to do more doodles.

The picture is a bit dark due to late evening taking it and the awful weather we are having.


6 comments:

Sue said...

Hello Faith, your card is gorgeous and I too like your clouds.Well done on your doodling,hugs xx

Shona Erlenborn said...

Love it Faith! The hand colored sky background is amazing - as is your doodling! You did a fine job!

Shirley Young said...

Looks wonderful Faith

Dr Sonia S V said...

Your doodling does look apt for the card Faith...such a lovely creation
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Sally H said...

A lovely card! Great doodling. Hope the weather improves for you. It has been pretty miserable here too. 27 5 year olds climbing the walls because they can't go out to play is not good

HeatherB said...

Gorgeous sky! I love the colors.