15 May 2015

Christmas Critters

Hi Everyone, my DT card for Deedee's Digis today is for the Christmas Critters Challenge which requests you to use a "Critter".

I have used the "Jingle All the Way" kit from Deedee's. I saw this lovely card and thought the sketch perfect for my card, as I wanted the image to be large and didn't have a sketch suitable. I used two of the papers in the kit and Stickled the hats of the cat and mouse and lights and 3D gloss on the cat's eyes, some bling and layered on gold mirror card. Can't you just hear that bell tinkle?


http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/challenge-106.html  Anything Goes  - Yep!

http://suzysmarty1.blogspot.co.uk/2015/05/anything-goes-with-twist-card-for-child.html  Xmas card for child - Yep!

13 comments:

Pamellia said...

This is just adorable Faith, it almost makes me wish I had a pet mouse! I said ALMOST!! haha!! I love the patterns and colours, non-traditional but still work really well for a holiday card! I also wanted to send you a big thank you for always supporting my Facebook page, I really appreciate your visits and comments. You're such a wonderful bloggy friend, and I'm so lucky to have found you. big hugs :)

Sue said...

A gorgeous card Faith,love the sweet image,hugs x

cotnob said...

Such a fun card Faith, a brilliant image and lovely bright colours.
Have a lovely weekend.
Pauline
x

Pauline
x

Sue said...

This is really fab Faith! love that cute image have a lovely weekend huggles Sue xxx

Monica taylor said...

So glad you got to join us and link up this month in our Critter theme.
♥ Monica
Co-Coordinator of The 12 MOC Link Up!
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u

Anonymous said...

First time I've actually liked a mouse!!!! Lovely images and colouors. x

MaryH said...

Brilliant use of this cute digi set. Love the stickles that added some sparkle, and the way you've done the layout with the tiny banners. This just has Happy all over it! A great card for the challenge. TFS & Hugs. Hope your wkend is just grand.

MagsB said...

What an adorable image, Faith! Such gorgeous papers, too!

love Mags B x

MagsB said...

PS Faith, thank you so much for your encouraging comment on my blogpost where I admitted making a huge mistake on the CRAFT bloghop. I have been feeling so embarrassed, but you have made me feel so much better! Thank you!!! <3

love Maggie xxx

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Faith
Great paper combination for this fun card . The critter duo look like they are hard at work and stickle on their hats nice touch .
hugs Shirley-Anne

NanaConnie said...

Fun card, Faith, and the glitter is a perfect touch. :-D

Bonnie said...

Smart mouse to give the kitty a bell to play with! LOL! Love this!

Natalie said...

such a cute christmas card!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito