15 February 2015

Bike ride

Hi Everyone, I was asked to do a 60th birthday card for a man who wears lycra, rides his bike fast and it had to be funny, so here it is! In fact she liked it so much I had to do another one, slightly different, for her husband, I will show you that again.

This is a VERY short post as I am going away for the weekend and I am scheduling this post, and I still have to iron a couple of things that I want to take with me. AND it's 9.30pm Friday already, where does the time go?





I used various DP's by Summer Driggs & ETC Danyale, Overlays by Carin Grobe, sketch by Digisketch, Wheels and 60, I cut out on my Cricut

http://ema-ginationstation.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/ag-no-20.html  Anything Goes

http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/2015/02/challenge-251-square-cards-152015.html Square Cards        EDIT - I WON!

http://cagichallenge.blogspot.ca/2015/02/birthdays.html Birthdays

12 comments:

Pamellia said...

Fabulous Faith!! I love the way you always carry your theme through the entire creation! The wheels, the bike and the background paper all coordinate so well together! Wonderful! hugs :)

Sally H said...

Wonderful! What a great image and perfect sentiment too! Love it!

Jacee said...

Great card Faith, love your design and the image is great, fabulous for a cyclist
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Diane said...

Just the perfect card design Faith, love the cyclist image and fun idea.

Hugs Diane

Karen Wilson said...

LOL! Love it and great job!

Sue said...

Great fun card Faith I love it! I'm playing catch up again after having that nasty chest infection..started off to do it all then blogger started playing up! and then google went awol LOL oh well I've managed now lots of huggles Sue xx

Bonnie said...

LOL, I think you filled that order perfectly! Love the image and the sentiment! Hope you've had a good trip!

Pat K said...

I'm sure the birthday boy was thrilled with this card Faith as it looks perfect, from the image to the dp & design. Wonderful creation. Pat K xx

Lynne aka Her Craftiness said...

What a super cute card!!!! The image is adorable and love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Come and Get It and good luck!
Hugs,
Lynne, Come and Get It DT

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Ooh this is fab! Such a fun card and so gorgeous too.
Rebecca.
x

Judy McKay said...

Love the card. Great sentiments. Love all the details. Thank you for joining us this week at Come and Get IT Challenges. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

Kathy D. said...

I saw you won at Robyn's Fetish with this amazing card. Congratulations!!
Kathy D.