27 October 2014

Snowman card

Hi Everyone, here I am again with another of Deedee's digis, I'm having a lot of fun this GD month.  My card today is another one of the Snowman tags I used from the Snowman tag kit, but I decided to do an "over the top card" it includes the sentiment from the kit, with a little addition from me.

I used DP paper from Delicious Scraps, the large snowflake was printed on A4 card, using a glitter style effect from ADB Winter Frost Glitter styles in PS, then cut using a file from Birds Cards,  I also added lots and lots of glitter with Glamour Dust.





http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/week-42-christmas-fun-polkadoodles.html

http://sisteractcardchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-79.html

http://christmasstampin.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/challenge-33.html

















10 comments:

Pamellia said...

Oh my gosh, just wonderful Faith! Love your snowman and that big huge glittery snowflake is such a gorgeous element! So festive and fun! hugs :)

Pippa said...

What a great idea with the pompom ribbon, makes me think 'snowballs'! Rather hoping for some real winter weather this year after last winter's washout!

Anonymous said...

Cheeky snowman - could almost eat his nose if of course, I ate healthily! Lovely card yet again.lol

Sue said...

What a cheery snowman Faith! I love this card and that snowflake is wow!!! huggles Sue xxx

Shirley Young said...

A fun card Faith, such a cute image and I love all the glitter and the snowball pom poms.

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your snowman card, its fabulous.
luv
Debby

Bonnie said...

Love this snowman and how you've placed him leaning over the top of the card! What a fun blue hat!

MaryH said...

Absolutely brilliant! Don't think I've seen this particular snowy, so must go check. I LOVE it and love how you've used it so spectacularly. So will DeeDee I'm thinking! TFS & Hugs

Heather said...

This is very cute! I love that sparkly snowflake and the snowball trim is a perfect embellishment. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Adorable card! Love all the sparkle. Thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL.
Tracey, DT