17 January 2014

Late Christmas

Hi Everyone, gotta tell you, we had some SUN today, oh! how lovely it felt, the warmth through the window was like a summer day ahhhhh! trouble was it made me fall asleep, so I missed an hour of it! LOL

Anyhow, my card for today, the card I was going to post came out the most awful colours and no amount of Photoshop would correct it, so I am going back to a card I thought I had posted and it's a Christmas one.  It's a cut file background by Miracle Momma Designs, behind it I made a digi paper by adding lots of snowflakes from files, the angel is by Karens Doodles, I added a square of silver card and digitally coloured and embossed a blue layer with snowflakes cut out some more snowflakes and added them with a ribbon to match and of course the most important lots of glitter :)



I'm not entering any challenges, I expect I'm a little late for Xmas ones LOL.


5 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty card Faith.Beautiful image and snowflakes :)

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, such a pretty design :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Shirley Young said...

Love the different combinations of snowflakes, a lovely card.

MagsB said...

I love blue and white for Christmas cards, it's such a crisp, clean colour combo! Your snowflake background is lovely, and the image is so classy, too!

I hope the rain has stopped!!

love Mags B x

Sarn said...

Hi Faith . . . this is lovely.

It's been raining on and off today . . .but currently some weak sunshine around! Hooray!

Hugs, Sarn xxx