23 January 2014

Coronation photo

Hi Everyone, a quick post tonight.  I have been playing with a scrapbook layout of a photo my eldest brother sent me this week.  I haven't seen it for years and years, so I thought a scrapbook page might bring it to life? AND give me a practice of doing a page, not my favourite thing I must admit, don't really know what I'm doing or even supposed to do.

The layout template is by MS Scraps I added a little crown by Gina Jane Johnson to the blue layer. Then recoloured everything else in red, white and blue added a Union Jack behind the photo, The royal photos are from the Royal Collection.


I am entering
http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/dsc-71-anything-goes-with-lacy-sunshine.html  Anything Goes, Yep! a definite Anything Goes.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderfully done - love the way you've chosen to show such a great memory. x

Denise Pustelniak said...

Love this! It is so cool!
Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Shirley Young said...

A lovely layout and photo Faith. The coronation is the first thing I remember seeing on the TV !

Viv said...

Great scrapbook page Faith, just love it. I seem to do more digi work than making cards atm. :) Viv xx

Davi said...

Wow that is a wonderful LO~ Its so perfect with the colors and the embellies it looks like a magazine picture!!

MagsB said...

There's only one word for this gorgeous layout, Faith - regal!! What a fabulous setting for the photo!

love Mags B x

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful home for this photo!

MagsB said...

PS I forgot to add - I hope the sciatica is improving!

love Mags B x

Wishcraft said...

Great layout Faith, it looks fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a photo that deserves a special page Faith and you have certainly achieved that! I love all the little elements you've used and the Great British colour scheme too. Vicky x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic page Faith loving the red white and blue and that adorable photo, how wonderful to have the family all together like that. You are such a little cutie.

Marie