Pages

Saturday, 30 March 2013

I'm back! with a Scrapbook page

Hi, I am back after a dreadful few days, including Blogger and Firefox having a fight, because of which I could not post anything.I have tried once and I couldn't post anything I have had to clear ALL my history, cache and cookies, which I have done again to be able to post aaarrrggghh! After this I may have to switch to Wordpress or the like, but I was happy with how everything worked in the past. Will have to see!

Anyhow onto my scrapbook page quite simple really, it's a sketch by Free Scrapbook pages.com .

I saw that on Digitally Sweet challenge blog that they asked for a layout with Fairy tale or Legend as the inspiration.  Well it tickled my fancy so to speak, so off I went to see what I could come up with and this is it.  One worn out hubby after a day in the garden and building a bird house, bless him.  My nursery rhyme? (Fairy Tale) it had to be The House That Jack Built LOL. (hubby's name isn't Jack)

The papers and some of the birds I used are from a digital kit "It's time to ...Say I Love You" by LetMeScrapbook.blogspot. The flying bird is by Carin Grobe and the birdhouse is by LouCee Creations.

http://digitallysweetchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/dsc-29-once-upon-time.html  Fairy Tale (hope so)

9 comments:

  1. Oh, Faith, I love, love, love this soooo much!! Absolutely brilliant!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all good fairy tales, we should change the actual names to fit the situation! Love these birds and the title is so perfect! What a fun project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous Faith - I love the little birds and I'm sure the real birds really appreciate that birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Faith! So glad you were able to get things sorted out. What a great page and love the photo too. I bet the birds certainly appreciated their new home! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your page. The little birdies are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous page. Love the texture and all the little birds. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute page, love the little birds. Thank you for playing at Digitally Sweet.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well hubby is very handsome so whats he doin wiff you then !!!! I love the layout How you placed those birdies above hubbys photo is just magic you are so clever. Come on over to WP its so much nicer over here, I left blogger over a year ago and have never regretted it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.