Wednesday, 9 January 2013

50th Birthday dance

Woweeeee we have SUN, at last, cor! it don't alf make me feel better, OR is that because I was "a lady who lunches" today with girlfriends who all worked together when we were in our teens, I haven't seen one of them for about 20 years, it was lovely and we are going to meet again in February, I look forward to that.

On  to my card for today, It's an 8 x 8 card I made for a colleagues 50th birthday, the digi stamp is by DigiDarla and the papers used are a kit "Unforgettable" by Aimee Harrison, I also used the papers, pieced onto the digi in PS.  I made up a "bouquet" in the corner out of the flower elements in the same kit, then stretched it so I could use it on the words, again in PS. I 3D'd the image and added lots of sparkle and a ribbon.  Hope you can see the sparkle, I used Glamour dust.




Here are the challenges I am entering

http://cachallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/blauw-en-roze-pink-and-blue.html  Use Pink and Blue

http://www.craftysentiments.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/sparkle-and-shineglitter.html  Sparkle

http://canyoudigiit.com/blog/2013/01/cydi-challenge-26-sparkle-sparkle/  Sparkle Sparkle

7 comments:

  1. What a great fun card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, and great image. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Sentiments challenge.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a fun card, Faith! I love that image!

    ReplyDelete

I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.

Be aware that I have moderation setting, so no spam is allowed through.