08 September 2012

At last another post!

Here I am at last, life is certainly getting in the way of my posting.  Anyhow, I have 2 projects to show you today, all or nothing ay?


The first is a card for a friend who is "Gnasher" crazy, you'll know, if your old enough, it's Gnasher the dog from the Beano comic.  I followed a sketch from Meljens Designs and digi papers and elements "Moonlight Romance" - minikit by CreaDorena HERE  It's all done in PS printed out and 3D'd on the flowers and layered on the image and the sentiment, the font is Sparkly, the Stickled for sparkle.

My second project is guess what - a scrapbook page, now perhaps you know from the past I have always shied away from the scrap booking, thinking it a waste of time, well as I said in my last post, I am loving it.  I was up early this morning and after looking at the mountain we see from our living room window, I ran for the camera went outside and took the closeup photos, then thought I would wait for the mist to decrease, what happens? the blasted battery gave up, WHY does it do it at the precise moment you don't want it too.

I am too much of an amateur to make a page myself so I sort of copied a layout and sentiment by Bella Gypsy Designs Perfect home Here I used Gina Cabrera Sleepy stripes at Digichick for the background, changing the colours to match the rest of the colours in the page. The blue texture, and pinkish texture paper I did myself in PS, the palm leaf is by Kimbroedelet at DSD, the blue flower by Sherwood Designs at Digichick, the paperclip is from DAISIE.  I think that is everyone.  Here is the digital page I did in PS.


NO challenges, to keep the stress down LOL.

2 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, WOW and you say you have no talent, I beg to differ my friend, these pages are magnificent. I'm not a scrapper but I can see that you have lots of talent, these are truly beautiful! And as Katina said in your last post your humour is priceless :0)
Ohh I understand all about the commenting, I spend more time sitting at the computer commenting than I do crafting some days, you shouldn't let it worry you, we all appreciate how daunting it can all be especially when life gets busy. So no worrying!!! big hugs Gay xx

Aileen said...

Hi Faith. I love your Gnasher card! What a fab image. Super scrapbook page too. You've highlighted your photos perfectly. x