29 July 2012

Shoes

Hope everyone is having a sunny day as we are, it makes such a difference doesn't it after all the rain we have had.  Luckily I have had a weeks leave, I couldn't have picked a better week. Yipee!

On to my card, I have followed the Less is More sketch for it.









The digi stamp is by Bugaboo, I coloured it in PS, the digi paper is Happy go lucky paper dots by Shabby Princess, I cut the scallop dot border (I cannot find by who - sorry.)  The ribbon is from Fantastic Ribbons, Then added the Stickles to the bow and pattern on the shoe, well I had to have a little bit of glitter LOL.  The font is MacBootHmk


I shall enter the following challenges

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/sketch-week-78.html      Sketch

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-124-and-freebie.html   Use a Digi

http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-196.html  Bright and Cheerful

 http://kraftinkimmiestamps.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/challenge-139-bright-colours-for-summer.html
Bright colours for Summer
  
http://thepoodlesparlour.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/anything-goes.html   Anything Goes


I couldn't make my mind up about the kind of card I wanted to do, I had a few goes, here they are in their "raw" form so to speak.  What do you think?



 The flower on both first and second card is by Sweetclipart.com I have used a mask in PS to add the paper to take the shape of the flowers, the paper in the first is Memory Lane by Trueman Studio. The second is Limeade by Summer Driggs. The scallop on the first 2 cards are a shape I made myself and added, by a mask in PS, Pink Petticoat Little polka dot papers.  The camera, paper and frame are Take my Picture by justjamie at Digichick. 


27 comments:

Chrissie said...

Great cards Faith, super work!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Aileen said...

Hi Faith. Your row of shoes are so much fun and I love your added sparkle.

Aileen x

Jo said...

Now there's a sentiment I can relate to ;-)

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow i just love that shoe card ..fabulous!
Lisa x

The-crafty-corner said...

Hello there :) This is a fabby card-and after all you can never have too many shoes ! x

Loli said...

Hola Faith, thank you for your WOW comment:D:D:D, is nice to see you every week in my blog!.
Oooh Faith you're an expert digicrafter!!! i love your shoes card, perfect for all women in the world :D:D:D, but if i put these shoes in my feets i need to have my slippers in my bag :D:D:D:D.
Gorgeous three cards with digital papers, the camera card is so funny, perfect for summer memories, great work Faith!!!
Have a nice and sunny week

Rebecca Hoy said...

Really great card, love the multicoloured shoes and the sentiment!

Rebecca x

www.mellymoopapercrafting.blogspot.co.u

Linby said...

As soon as I saw shoes you had me! Love it, I have some Bugaboo shoes, not thought about putting them in a row like this.
Linbyx

Bonnie said...

The shoes have it, Faith! And the glitter was a fantastic idea! I love the "paper pieced" flowers too.

Rosemary said...

hee hee!! love your card, faith!! the shoes are just lovely and i think i would buy one in every color!!

Shirley Young said...

Great cards Faith, I like how you have used the papers with the flowers but my favourite has to be the shoes it is fabulous.

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous cards Faith, my fave is the shoe one.
luv
Debby

Kathyk said...

A truly super range of cards and wouldn't I LOVE a pair of shoes with a spotty lining too!

Kathyk

G Peplow said...

Each one is so pretty but I think my fav from you are the shoes LOL Gorgeous !!! Hope you're well Faith, Hugs Gay xxx

Bea said...

fab card - love the sentiment Lol!

downrightcrafty said...

what a gorgeous creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested and have not already joined me for my celebrations :)

Unknown said...

Love the shoes but love the flowers too :) Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time! Good luck in the Challenge.

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

lin_ka1 said...

Wonderful shoes. Only they have the dream of every woman. Card is a revelation

Anonymous said...

Fantastic! Love all your ideas bit the shoe card is brillinat!
xx

Mandi said...

LOVE those shoes Faith
All are FAB, like the simple daisies
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha I have been using that sentiment literally for yours and my wardrobes are full of the evidence ! Great card and am always blown away by your creativity and talent. Hope you have had a great week off work !

Marie

Vicky Hayes said...

These are all fab Faith but the shoe one is gorgeous! I do like to see shoes in every colour - preferably in my own wardrobe LOL! Thanks for your lovely comments and enjoy your time off. Vicky x

Melanie said...

Hi Faith! What a great card...love all those fun shoes. Thanks for playing along at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! :)

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Eva Gro said...

Beautiful Card!! I love the different colors on the shoes.

Thank you for entering our challenge over at OSAAT
Good luck in the draw! – Hope to see you again next week!

Hugs
Eva`s Scraproom
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge blog

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Card!! Love those shoes.. great colors!
Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck.. hope to see you next week!
- Susan
DT Member at OSAAT Challenge Blog

Aly said...

they turned out gorgeous...all of them!!