22 June 2012

Something Shiny

I'll have to be quick to catch Less is More challenge for this week, but I have 2 to enter, all or nuffin ay?

First is a 50th birthday card, I didn't know what to do until I saw the request for something shiny from Chrissie and Mandi and thought at least I can start with that. So here it is, with a scroll and flower cut file by one of 2 people, I'm sorry unless someone can enlighten me, I have saved it in 2 places DUH!, Sorry girls. (I'll update when I know who AND correct it in my files) and the background swirl is by Krewella Kreations (EDITED24/6/12 - both files are by Krewella Kreations) which I have used my Swiss dots by Cuttlebug.  All cut on my Cricut.

The second is a gift card that I had a template off  Here.  I made a cut file on Fairycuts for it, so it turned out quite easy, as I would have to have used scissors to cut the centre and I know it wouldn't have been so neat.  I have shown the inside too, all printing was done in PS.
As I said Quick!  just about make it I hope :)



http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/week-72-theme.html
      Something Shiny

13 comments:

Chrissie said...

Two pretty cards Faith!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lisa Jane said...

oh wow these are both fabulous ..i love the gift card design
Lisa x

Denise said...

Two stunning creations Faith - I love them.
Hugs
Denise xx

Linby said...

These are both stunning Faith, love all the detailing.
Linbyx

Sue said...

Two beautiful cards, Faith. I especially like the one with the doves, but they are both very stylish. Sue x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Love the shine on your cards and the gorgeous detailing Faith :) Super work! Sarah xx

Loli said...

Hola Faith, beautiful, beautiful cards, your dies are gorgeous, the doves are perfect fora wedding card, and your swirls ...fantastic!!
A hug from Palma a very hot place

Shirley Young said...

Two lovely,elegant cards Faith.

Squirrel x said...

Wow Faith, both these are so gorgeous and really look so professional. You rock girl! Hugs Sxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Faith what beautiful cards love the the design on them both and perfect for a wedding or anniversary. The silver and gold card is just fabulous. The embossing on the first is sensational.

Marie

Jenny said...

These are lovely Faith, the gift card holder is a great idea and design for a wedding card, I love the beautiful doves holding the silver ribbon :0)
Jenny x

Aileen said...

These are perfect Faith. Love the shine and embossing. x

Diane said...

Fabulous cards, I'm intrigued by the second one will have to check that design out. And I have just read your top post, please don't feel under pressure to comment back sometimes you have to prioritise and blogging has to take a back seat. Hope you ok and see you around soon.