24 June 2012

Jigsaw

I have been asked by one of the boys in work, to make an anniversary card for his wife, he always wants "sloppy" cards, she is a lovely person.  I always try and do something different to what I normally do. I have used a beautiful image I have had for donkeys years, sorry don't know where from. I have never used it, but felt it right for this card, the jigsaw cutting file is available HERE The rest of the card was done in PS.  I used DecoArt Glamour Dust to give a sparkle, shame it doesn't show in the piccie.. The font is filofax girls.  the inside says - "that makes me complete"

While making it PS stopped playing! to say I panicked is an understatement, thankfully, Son came to the rescue, he has IT skills, but, had to play for about 4 hours on it even reloading a couple of times.  It turned out after me trying to save changes I made when PS was up and working, that something was amiss with all the file I was working on, so had to exit without saving. It seems to want to play nicely with everything else, 'puters ay?  If something had gone altogether, I think you would have heard me screaming from here!  Thankfully it was only PS affected.
Anyhow here's the card.

I will enter the following challenges

http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/     Summer Dresses  - I think this is a Summer dress

http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/     No flowers anywhere at all  - Nope no flowers

http://sentimentalsundays.blogspot.co.uk/             Cute and Girly - not sure about the cute, but it is girly!

http://2sisterschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/          Anything Goes  - Yep!

11 comments:

Sally H said...

it is gorgeous Faith! a truly beautiful image and a wonderful sentiment too. I love it!

Linby said...

Absolutely beautiful! Such a clever idea too.
My PC is annoying me, just stopped working as I was coming to leave this and earlier MCS crashed and I had to do my creation all over again! My sympathies.
Linbyx

Suzie's Card Den said...

What a brilliant idea, I love this card and I am sure your colleague will too.
Hugs
Suzie xx

Lisa Jane said...

what a lovely card .. i love the idea of the jigsaw
Lisa x

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous! Very beautiful imave and I love the jigsaw effect. I am sure your friend will love this (or is wife will for sure).

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

I love that image Faith, it's a gorgeous card and the jigsaw and sentiment are perfect together :) I'm glad you got PS working again! Sarah xx

Shirley Young said...

What a great idea Faith, it's made a wonderful card and the sentiment is lovely.

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card and jigsaw idea, just perfect for the challenge at Robyns Fetish no flowers at all, good luck cheers Sue N x

Unknown said...

Wow Faith this is stunning well done Hugs Elaine

Edwina said...

Wow! I love this. It is unique and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina Brown

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous, I love the image and style.. very beautiful. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx