31 March 2012

AND THE WINNER IS -

I had a fun day yesterday with everyone in work laughing at me with my T shirt, of course I wore it! then congratulating me on retiring and saying see you Monday, a few of us girls went out to lunch in anticipation of future days! They did me proud, I am such a lucky "girl" to have such lovely people around me, I even had the office decorated, with Congratulations banner and some great old people sayings, like "I laughed so much tears ran down my legs" a bouquet, balloons, more presents, a voucher and cash for me to buy "crafty stuff" all this and I go back on Monday for 2 days a week. A bit embarressing really, but my gosh did I enjoy it, such a WONDERFUL day, thank you girls for ALL your efforts.  It made me feel really special.
AND of course THANK YOU ALL  for joining in.

I roped my hubby in to make sure I could get all the photos as it happened, I chose to use a little treasure chest given me a few years ago, seeing as it would be for a little treasure (hopefully) for someone.  Here are the photos as they happened - 








HUMUNGOUS DRUM ROLL................................. 



















CONGRATULATIONS Linby, hope it all pleases you. if you could send me your address your prize will be in the post on Monday a nice little parcel for Easter :)

8 comments:

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, I'm glad they made a fuss of you and you had a good time :0) Congrats to Linby too, Gay xxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Congratulations to Linby ! So glad you enjoyed your semi farewell party and I be you looked super in your t shirt. Now you will have more time to wow is with your crafting.

Marie

Unknown said...

Well done to Linby .
Faith enjoy your semi retirement Hugs Elaine

Linby said...

ooooh it's me! how exciting - thanks so much Faith, I've emailed you. I'm glad they gave you a good send off at work, even if you are back next week LOL!
Linbyx

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Hi Faith, I loved your T-shirt! I'm glad you had a great day at work. Enjoy your semi-retirement :) Congratulations to Linby too :) Sarah x

Sarn said...

YAY - well done Linby. Hope you're enjoying your semi-retirement. xxx

Sarn said...

So pleased the office sent you off in style (even though you'll be back!!!) xxx

Bonnie said...

How nice that your co-workers "retired" you in style. Be prepared, retirement seems to be the busiest stage of life!