31 January 2012

Rudolph Day!

All I did was made a comment on a http://stampingforpleasure.blogspot.com/2012/01/its-rudolph-day.html and I was "dared" to enter.  Well I forgot all about it until 15 minutes ago when I was going through my emails, 25 minutes to go, so rush and this is what I came up with. OK not brilliant, but it was in a rush.  And I am not a stamper and it would have been to short a time for PS, so this is my first card for 2012 Xmas, I can't believe it.
The tree was cut on my Cricut from a file by BirdsCards.com and the NOEL was cut out of it using my Fairycuts program with my Cricut.  Then embossed with the Xmas tree folder from Cuttlebug.  Finally I Stickled by rubbing my finger over it, no time to be tidy!



9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a great idea .. these would be great batch cards
Lisa x

Vicky Hayes said...

What a great design Faith! It looks lovely and sparkly! Vicky x

Denise said...

This is gorgeous Faith. Really classy quick make.
Hugs
Denise xx

Holly Young said...

Wow you came up with a beauty for last minute Faith! Really pretty!

Sarn said...

WOW - Faith . . . you've made a great Rudolph Day card here - and no-one would ever know it was a last-minute make!

Thank you for joining in my little bit of fun.

xxx

Beryl K said...

This is just brilliant Faith, well done on your first Christmas card
Beryl x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

That is a really great start to the year's supply of Christmas cards. Simple but so striking. Thank you for your visit yesterday, and your kind comments. xx Maggie

Dolly Daydreams said...

And I thought Christmas was over but no !!! Love your card a gorgeous sparkly and dynamic piece cant tell you rushed it. Take care my friend and thank you for all your lovely comments.

Marie

Bonnie said...

Isn't this the best card? Not only quick but one down for Christmas 2012! Good job Faith.