06 November 2011

This is an order from a friend who wants a sloppy sentmental card for his Grans 80th birthday, hope he likes it and the maybe unusual colour scheme? the sketch by Mandi, sorry don't know anymore of where from, colour combo by Colour Q and made into my own papers, with overlays from Delicious Scraps, the blue paper worked in very well with the colour sceme and is a freebie pattern by Eleanor Morgan for PS the font is Fabulous 50's, Grandma is SGE Greatest Grandma Collection from  Here
A short post, no time for more, Strictly Come Dancing is coming on and I must watch and see if Russell Grant will be on again, he gives me such a laugh, which I can tell you is needed.
Just had a look on saved page, why are my photos blurred, they are OK on camera and screen?

3 comments:

Beryl K said...

This is just great, love the unusual colour combo and the sentiment is perfect
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

Aw! Sometimes it's good to be soppy! A lovely card Faith and the picture doesn't look blurred at all on my screen. Hope you got your laugh - I spent the weekend sobbing over Downton! Vx

Viv said...

Awww such a sweet card Faith :O) Viv xx