Sunday, 16 October 2011

Long time no blog!

It's been a while since I blogged, lots going on that have made it the lowest on my priorities, my apologies.

I have made a couple of things that I thought I would show you. This post will be for the poster I was asked to make for work ( I work in a hospital Theatre Dept) and the Christmas party, I went all out with it, it taught me things on Photoshop, just hope that I will remember a few of them LOL.  I also made tickets to match.
The dancers are by Nana Vic, the tree is a PS brush so are the snowflakes and the fireworks, sorry can't remember from who,  the Santa sleigh is by Teresa Kogut from the collection Christmas Snowman in PC HugBugs I have had for a few years.  I have blurred the venue.  The lesson on how to do the background was HERE


  1. oh this looks fabulous .. if the party is as good as the poster it will be a fantastic night!
    Lisa x

  2. Fabulous piece of work Faith, hope the party goes well
    Beryl x

  3. Brilliant poster Faith - you should go into business producing these!!
    Good to have you back :0)
    Denise xx

  4. Good to see you back Faith. Your poster looks so fantastic I'm wondering whether I can gatecrash the party! Vx

  5. Fantastic! What do you use to learn on photoshop as I really struggle with it!

  6. Faith this is fabulous very dynamic piece and sounds like it will be a fun evening. Clever you



I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.

Be aware that I have moderation setting, so no spam is allowed through.