15 September 2011

shopping list

I made these to enter into the CDAC challenge Back to School, but due to other things I missed it, botheration! which means I missed my bonus image, oh! well I am going to show you them anyway as I am pleased with how they turned out.
I already had a template I made for 3 covers of the shopping list pad made by Tesco, but I haven't been able to get any more, so I guess they have discontinued them.  I did find these in The Range which worked with the template.  The stamps were freebies for the CDAC challenge HERE   I downloaded "kids" fonts and the coloured them in PS, then printed and cut them out.  I shall put them in my gallery on CDAC anyway, seeing as that's where they were for.  Hope you like them.

The stamps are named Madison by Stamp-n-Doodle  TGAngelHeartGirlwithGlasses Tortagialla and scan 0059 by Jens Digi Stamps ,  the fonts are 1, KidsFirstPrintFont, 2, KR Crayons 3, KR Back To School, I found these by putting kids fonts into Google.  I am going to add to the blog challenges, which unbelievably match what I have made, except Linda Tieu at Tortagialla who doesn't seem to have a challenge or gallery that I can find.  Linda if you do, my apologies.  Photos were taken after dark so not good, but hope you can see them OK.


 

















I am also going to add to 
http://stamp-n-doodle.blogspot.com/  Back to School
http://www.jensdigistamps.blogspot.com/ Anything but a card

7 comments:

Denise said...

These are really great. Love the little girl with glasses!
Hugs
Denise xx

kelly ledder said...

These are great Faith xx

Beryl K said...

These are brilliant Faith
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

These are all absolutely stunning Faith. Isn't it annoying when the shops discontinue a notebook you enjoy covering! Vx

Bonnie said...

I really love that bookworm! All three are great!

nancie said...

Beautiful set. Thanks for joining Jen's Digi Stamps. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Vickie said...

Those are all sweet! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)