21 September 2011

Bowl of Apples

Another card for the 2 challenges I entered in my previous post, plus another new to me, not so autumnal as required, but apples are harvested in autumn aren't they, so decided to give it a chance.  The colour combination came about by accident, I was just going to use brown and turquoise but then HAD to add red to match the apples, I decide they were all apples, (artistic licence), then the brown went out of the window so to speak, hope you like it though.

The digi stamp is by Glitterbabes  I coloured it in PS as usual, sorry I am not a Copic girl. I cut the shape by Krewellakreations.co.uk with my Cricut through my Fairycuts program. The red ribbon is by Dovecraft, the turquoise from stash, and little bling from stash too.

The challenges I am entering are
http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges#?=  Create something with a Fall/Autumn feeling!
http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ Anything CAS Goes
http://trulyscrumptiouschallenges.blogspot.com/ Clean and Simple

12 comments:

Denise said...

Gorgeous card Faith - I love the colour combo.
Hugs
Denise xx

CanDoMom said...

Gorgeous card ,Faith! Delightful!

Digi Darla said...

Great card Faith! Lovely digi!

Mandi said...

Lovely card
Thank you for helping us with our target for 1000 entries
Mandi
LIM

Mandi said...

That ribbon treatment looks FAB Faith

sorry hit delete previously!
Mandi LIM

Marlou McAlees said...

stunning card Faith, those colours are fab together :) x

Chrissie said...

Great stuff!
Thanks so much for helping in our attempt at 1000 entries to our challenge this week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Susan said...

I love the ribbon treatment...and that bowl of apples look good enough to eat!!! Awesome card!

Vicky Hayes said...

I love the colours you've used here Faith and the ribbon treatment is superb! Vx

Wendy said...

Fab card Hun nice CAS card thank you for joining us this week at truly scrumptious for our challenge

Wendy DT TS

Tammy Miller said...

Beautiful color selection for this card...very Fall! Love how you colored her up as well. Thanks for joining us in the Progressive Challenge!

Anja´s kortkreasjoner said...

Such a fab card. Love the sweet fruits. Thank you for joining us at Truly Scrumptious this fortnight. Hope to see you in our next challenge.
Hugs, Anja