18 September 2011

Autumn Fairy

I have made this card with 2 challenges in mind.  The digi image is by Gurukitty Designs, I have coloured her in PS, but thought the colouring didn't do her justice, so copied each leaf and pasted it, then added a different gradient to each of them, I coloured her hair orange and hope you think she is as colourful as I wanted her to be, I stickled her hair, she is a fairy after all LOL.  The background is also done in PS, I made a circle and copied a leaf colour then added a pattern to it, making it look textured (I hope), I then cut a red piece of Papermania cardstock and layered all on top of it, I wanted her out of the circle, why? I really don't know, just did.  I then added the sentiment using the font Hill House, as I liked the circles in it, I also used a gradient on that too, I then added some extra leaves making it more autumnal.  I hope you like it.  I have uploaded the closeup instead of the card - sorry, slip of the finger.




















I shall be entering the following challenges, the 2 I had in mind when doing this card.

http://simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/ Anything CAS Goes

http://priscillastyles.ning.com/group/cdac-progressive-freebie-challenges#?=  Create something with a Fall/Autumn feeling!

9 comments:

Rosemary said...

wow... so amazing that you created the whole card on the computer, faith! love your autumn fairy... she is beautiful!

Chrissie said...

What wonderful colours... super card!
Thanks so much for joining us in our attempt at the 1000 submissions!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Pauline said...

This is gorgeous! i love it! I wish I had your knack with the computer, but technology is not one of my strong points lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is stunning! You're so clever with PS! xx

Mandi said...

She is beautiful, love how you have placed everything Faith
Thank you for submitting towards our grand total!
Mandi
"Less is More"

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Faith, you certainly are a whizz with PS.
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is absolutely gorgeous coloured in all those autumnal colours! I love the way you have the fairy overlapping the circle and the sentiment is perfectly placed. Vx

tilly said...

gosh, a beautiful card, I am not that clever on the PC lol
Tilly

Kim Kelley said...

Love how you have her in the circle! Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT