10 August 2011

Son's card

I made this card a few weeks ago, not knowing I was going to post it tonight after using another of Elizabeth Dulembo's images. You can see the link in my previous post, I love this image and as my son is a LEO and loves reading, more so since he has had a Kindle, I thought this apt.  I have used DP's by Summertime Designs HERE and part of her"A BOO-tiful Night" set. I have used the font ArabBruD, cut the shapes on my Cricut and followed a sketch Cupcake20June. I coloured it in PS.

I am going to enter this in to the following challenges
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ Birthday
http://anythingchallenge.blogspot.com/ Happy Birthday / Celebration
http://aspoonfullofsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/  Happy Birthdday
http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/ Birthday for young males

16 comments:

Beryl K said...

Great card Faith, love the image
Beryl x

Marlene said...

Awww...that is sweet!

Thank you so much for your very nice comment, too! xoxox

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a cute image - a perfect make card
Lisa x

Rosemary said...

hi faith!! what a wonderful card for your son! thanks for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comments!!

Pauline said...

What a fab card for your son! Beautifully coloured and the papers are wonderful, I'm sure he will trashed this x

Pauline said...

Oh this predictive text! I of course meant treasure not trashed don't know why it said that! Xx

Marlou McAlees said...

This is lovely too :) that is a cute image :) x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a real cutie Faith! I have a Leo son too and I always think he's like a male lion - loves sleeping! Vx

Miranda said...

gorgeous card faith lovely
thanks for joining the TSB challenge this week
hugs
Miranda

Julie Bennett said...

This is such an adorable image Faith, coloured beautifully.
Thanks for joining the Anything goes Challenge!
Julie x (GDT)

Annette said...

What a lovely card! A real Lion king story ;o)
Thanks for joining the Anything Goes Challenge!
Hugs Annette GDT

Lauren said...

Such a cute card! So many wonderful details! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

Lauren

Sonia said...

Hi !!!
Lovely card, you did a super great card...
-Sony

Elizabeth O Dulemba said...

Faith - I'm going to feature your card in tomorrow's (March 26, 2012) Coloring Page Tuesdays newsletter. Thanks for sharing in my gallery! (If you're not subscribed, you can do so at http://dulemba.com/index_ColoringPages.html . Cheers! e

Safdar Ali said...

Stunning card. So cute design. I want to try to design like this for the Plastic cards, if you don't mind. I like it.

Plastic business cards said...

Adorable card a cute design to wish someone for this occasion....