11 August 2011

Ruby wedding card

I did a Pearl wedding card a few posts back, well it seems the occasion was a Ruby not a Pearl anniversary, so the Pearl card goes in to the bin!!!!! My customer got mixed up.  I haven't tried to recycle yet as I was a bit upset to start, then thought, well there are mistakes by me with some and they are wasted, very few thankfully. As it had been saved in PS I was able to adjust the colours and the years for the inside, but had to completely renew the front.  here is the new card

I cut the new circles on my Cricut from the Doodlecharms and Straight from the Nest cartridges with gold paper from Hobbycraft, the "ruby" card is from stash.  The fancy heart was cut from the Home Decor cartridge.  The ribbon is grosgrain from Dovecraft and the roses and bling are from stash.  The leaves were cut with a punch, I can't remember where I got it, but it has www.L-Em.com on it.

7 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

What a beauty!!! Love it Faith :) :) x

Beryl K said...

How annoying for the customer to get things wrong. You have come up trumps with this one though it's beautiful
Beryl x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what a shame .. but this is wonderful.. the red is so striking
Lisa x

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Faith , most of my cards end up in the bin anyway ! Great card and am sure your customer will love it. Very tasteful and elegant and befitting of the occasion. Thanks for your lovely visits I know you are a busy lady and do appreciate them as well as your fab sense of humour.

Take care

Marie

Vicky Hayes said...

Isn't it always the ones you spend ages over...! It's turned out to be a real beauty Faith. Vx

Aileen said...

Your final article is lovely. I'm sure your customer will be pleased. x

G Peplow said...

Hi again Faith, What a shame!! it was second time lucky though, this is wonderful and so personal, I'm sure it will be treasured, Gay xxx