08 August 2011

I WON!


I entered a card on the Wag n Whiskers blog and guess what I WON, I am thrilled silly, I get to have one of their rubber stamps, I have chosen a beautiful stamp called "Say a Prayer" so look out for my attempts at rubber stamping LOL.

I am entering this card in to the Wags n Whiskars challenge for this week, well I HAD to didn't I? LOL.
I have done another card with the same image and background for a friends daughter as in my previous post, I love this image. Luckily I had it all set up on PS and just had to print it out, cut her out and then cut out the round shapes and Stickled and put them all together following Wags n Whiskars sketch. (I thought it strange that the sketch I followed on my last card a Fridays Sketches challenge was almost the same.)  Wags n Whiskers also has a recipe with the sketch, hope I'm near enough to it. 


Recipe........

I want to see

1. Something Blue
2. Something dimensional
3. Something patterned

 This is the link to the challenge
http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/

The details are all the same as in my previous post, except I have added shaped gloss paper by Cuddly Buddly and silver card by Hobbycraft, (which is behind the pink and you can hardly see) and pink and blue ribbon from The Range.  I hope you don't mind me posting nearly the same card, but as I said I love this image and even all the colours.  I seem to be in a blue mood, I think the last few cards have been blue, I suppose it's the Piscean in me LOL

Hope Monday has been good to you :)


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Delightful card.Such a lovely colour combo and adore her spotty dress.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

katesacraftybugger said...

lovely card, thanks for playing along at Willow Sketchie-Kate x

Lisa Jane said...

oh well done .. a gorgeous card .. love her dotty dress
Lisa x

cotnob said...

A pretty card, the blue and pink looks lovely together.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie, hope to see you again next week.
Pauline

Karen said...

A beautiful card honey and well done on your win. Smiles.xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colours!

Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anne-Marie said...

What a lovely card, the blue is wonderful.

Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week. Good Luck.

Anne-Marie x x

Claire said...

Sweet card, lovely colours. Thanks for joining in with Willow Sketchie this week. We hope you will play along again tomorrow. Hugs, Claire x

Clairebears said...

Congratulations on winning :0)
Thanks for playing along with us at Willow Sketchie and hope to see you again.
Love Clairebears x

Vicky Hayes said...

It's gorgeous Faith! Congratulations on your win! Vx

Diane said...

This is a darling card...so sweet!!