04 August 2011

Chef card

 Firstly I must thank everyone for their lovely comments on my recent fruit card.  It certainly makes a difference to hear what other "cardies" think of what's been done.

CDAC have got a challenge going where for entering the challenge you get 6 digi's for free, I love the artists there and have quite a few of their stamps.  This is a card I made last night, that will go in to the challenge, I will then make more (hopefully to enter another 2 of the 6 received). The link for the challenge is http://priscillastyles.ning.com .

My card is made up of different DP's and the hearts paper, must be one of the first I ever downloaded, so sorry I don't know from where I can tell you it includes fairy images and a few other papers as well. The stripe paper is by Summertime Designs, the plain blue background is called Australian Dubo Grass!! sorry again, don't know who by.  The little chef is by Digistamps4joy, I love him.  I coloured him in PS. and the blue check trousers I paper pieced is called "gingham light blue" sorry don't know who by.  The font is FultoonHmk I printed the plain blue background straight on to the card, a lovely pearlised from Cuddly Buddly, and the rest on card also from Cuddly Buddly.
(Just noticed that his left cheek in my lightening process has disappeared, I hadn't noticed before, so a little touch up is called for LOL.)

8 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Dont do anything thing to it it's perfect as is , maybe he was to close to the oven on that side. Great card once again.

Marie

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute. Love the blue.

Denise said...

Gorgeous. Love the image and all those lovely blue papers.
Denise xx

Beryl K said...

Gorgeous card Faith, love the image. I've got some of that blue stripey paper somewhere
Beryl x

Lisa Jane said...

oh what fab chef.. love his trousers
Lisa x

Valerie said...

This is so cute & I love the colors!
Valerie M
Priscillastyles Design Team

Kim Kelley said...

Love the paper piecing! Perfect for chef pants!Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE

HUGS!!
Kim
CDAC Progressive Challenge DT

Unknown said...

Sweet card!
Thank you so much for playing the CDAC PROGRESSIVE CHALLENGE
~Ruza CDAC Design Team