23 July 2011

1st birthday

Update on my Poster, I did correct it before I gave it to her but in a rush so didn't photograph it.   I gave it to the girl who asked me to make it, her first words " it looks like me" and she laughed and said she loved it, she had just come out of Theatre and had to rush as her patient was coming, I didn't see her afterwards, but at least she laughed which is the reaction I wanted.  Thanks to everyone on their comments.

Now to today's card, the digi is by DigiDarla available HERE, the DP's are by Gina Jane Country Roses at DAISIE.     I have printed and layered the paper, coloured the digi in PS and added a ribbon I won at Paper Pink Palace with a little button I got at Capture the Magic. I love this little digi, it's such a happy little image.
 I'll be entering the following challenges
Anything goes - http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/
Anything Goes - http://papercutzchallenge.blogspot.com/
Glitter or Bling - http://pattiescreationschallenge.blogspot.com/
Buttons & Bows - http://wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps.blogspot.com/
of course I shall be putting my card on DigiDarlas gallery

8 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

awww - so cute .
Glad the lady liked her poster
Lisa x

Anonymous said...

So cute Faith! xx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Faith - cute image and card!
Thanks for playing in our 'Glitter or Bling' Challenge #26!
♥ Sandi
DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
and Pattie's shop
Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

What a cute button and bow entry! Thanks for joining us at Wags'nWhiskers and good luck!
Hugs
Tammy Louise
P.S. If you enjoy collecting candy, I have some 6 month blogversary yummies up till 8-30!

Digi Darla said...

So very pretty and too cute! Love it!

Vicky Hayes said...

This sweet card is just right for a first birthday Faith. Thanks for the update on the poster - SO glad she laughed! Vx

Pattie G said...

Faith,
This is sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Unknown said...

Hi there - sweet image & great job!
Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n' Whiskars - we have another challenge starting today 'Sparkly' - hope you can join us!
Deb.x