22 June 2011

Ladybug challenge

Lisa is keeping me on my toes, lol,  so I am entering this card in to the Red challenge, I thought it was a "touch" of red, so made it this way, never mind perhaps I'll have time to do another before the challenge ends.  Also entering it in to the Meljens Stripes or Plaid challenge http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/
It's 2 Meljens digis with papers from Jannisscrap designs, I have used Atomic Cupcake actions to make the cross stitch, all done in PS, with the mouse and flower cut out and 3D'd. The background to the mouse is supposed to be a lighter green, but for some reason printed quite dark, I think I like it though, looks like he's in the shadow of his mousehole lol

9 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh lol.. i am a hard task master !But i think your card is fab.. and you wont need to do another as you can use as much or as little red as you want.. and the flower and sentiment are red .. so what more do you need lol
The little mouse is soo cute and i love the x stitch effect border
Thanks for entering our challenge at LCI this week
Lisa xx

Marlou McAlees said...

Faith this is just beautiful , I love it and will certainly cheer someone who is unwell up :) xx

kelly ledder said...

Fab!!!! Love this looks so professional

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love it ! Faith this is gorgeous and would give any one ill or otherwise a great boost.

Marie

Sprytebyrd said...

Love this card! Sure to make anyone feel better!
Thanks so much for playing along at Meljen's Designs this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Sentiments

Kerry said...

You just gotta watch that Lisa when she's on the warpath Faith lol. Your card is perfect...love that little mouse and that get well sentiment. Thanks for joining in the fun at LCI this week xx

cowboydutrem said...

Love this cute mouse! Thanks for playing in the Ladybug Crafts Ink red challenge!

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! Thank you for joining our Stripes and/or Plaid challenge at Meljen’s Designs.

--Cheryl--
Stop by my blog to check out my blog candy!

Sarn said...

This card is sure to cheer up anyone who's feeling unwell.

Hugs, Sandra