24 May 2011

Thank you cards

Another rush job, would I make 5 special wedding thank you cards by tomorrow to add to the 3 she had already bought, could I do it in gold. I'll try say I, got home, hardly any gold mirror card, certainly not enough for the design I thought would be quick and easy,as I had done similar last week, didn't have a stamp small enough to add to the Quickutz label, the card wouldn't go through the printer and jammed twice! I had to use different card for the label, luckily it is a very close match in white. didn't have gold bling, out came the gold Stickles, an adrenaline rush and a few hours and I did it, she was thrilled, happy ending :)

More gorgeous cards in the LIM challenge this week, I have promised to make another card, in fact I may do it now, OR watch the Chelsea garden show on BBC, think I'll have a change, or I could put it on IPlayer, that sounds good, butterfliy here I come :)

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Really stunning, sure she will be thrilled.
Thanks for commenting on my card, glad you smiled
Silly card really, one of those moments when you knock something up with no thought lol

SEe you on LIM soon :)
mandi x

Marlou McAlees said...

this is a beautiful card Faith :)

Dolly Daydreams said...

Stunning card Faith even if it was tricky you got there in the end !

Marie

Shirley-Anne said...

Hello Faith .Really a beautiful card .
Love it as it is definately my style .
My word Faith you spent a bit of time on my blog and left many comments .Thank you for each and every one .

G Peplow said...

Hi there Faith, Well it turned out beautifully and in such a rush, I'm impressed, and it's lovely:0) xxx

Lexxie said...

Phew, who'da thought card making could be so traumatic lol!
So glad you made your deadline though, your card is fantastic,
Love Sarita xx