19 May 2011

Pathetic!!

I HAVE to keep up and not miss a post of the LIM challenge, I did a trial on Saturday evening, knowing I am no good at stamping and I could practice during the rest of the week, well the rest of the week has gone and I haven't been able to do any more, I am entering this, so that I can say I have missed only one week and that by 2 hours. Have to give my apologies to everyone for the type of standard you are not used to.
The stamp is a Docrafts years old, and a Cuttlebug folder both  coloured with water pencils, poor card is as "bear" as the day I did it lol
I also have to apologise that I have had limited time to comment this week, but WOW looking at the thumbnails, fabulous cards as usual.

8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Hi Faith, I appreciate your desire not to miss a week, sounds like a true LIMette.
Personally I'm not too fond of the colouring of dry embossing... it's so difficult to get the effect just right, whereas to leave it white gives a more subtle effect.
I must agree that this card is not your finest to date, but thanks for entering.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Susan said...

Love that embossing folder...very delicate flowers. I don't think I would have colored them...mostly because I would never be able to stay in the lines! LOL!

Squirrel x said...

Hi Faith, try not to be too disheartened love, we all have an "off" week (mine have been acetate and white on white!) - for someone who doesn't stamp, you've done a grand job, and I actually like the coloured embossing, very pretty. Huge hugs, Sxx

Suze Bain said...

We all have our off days Faith and tomorrow's another day - and another challenge - and we'll all be tearing our hair out again, Lol! x

Mandi said...

Hi Faith
Aww you sound so disappointed, but, don't me. this is a cute card
i personally think you;d have preferred it without colouring the embossing. It;s not something I love I have to say!
We all have 'off days/weeks...i do!!
Thank you so much for your loyalty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is so sweet - I love your embossing. I admit, I had to give this week's LIM a miss, because I haven't any embossing supplies.
Caroline xxx

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Faith. I have to say I really like the look of the coloured embossing! I know it's one of the most difficult things to do and I think you did a great job. Vx

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, I'm on a catching up mission here:0) Top marks for entering, as Mandi said colouring embossing is difficult but your little bear is so cute, we're supposed to be having fun with it after all. :0) xxx