22 May 2011

LIM 16 Butterflies

Well I have actually done a card early in the week that I like, it maybe a bright for some people?  I printed the image (butterfly, flowers, and frame) by JulieJ added sentiment with "quilted butterfly" font, shaped it to look like a trail.  then printed 2 butterflies on vellum, yellow Stickles on the butterfly and the sentiment and all done. I may even try another later in the week if I have time, oh! no, I hear you groan. lol (forgot to say it's an A4 card)

We went out yesterday morning, but came back as it was too windy, too cold, too wet,  heating on at 4.30! OK only for an hour, but it did make a difference.  Then my niece rang from Bury St Edmunds and told me she was in the garden with a little drinky!!!!!!!! sort of put the tin hat on it.  lol

25 comments:

Sarn said...

I love this Faith. It's so bright and cheerful.

Hugs, Sandra My card is HERE!

Sarn said...

PS: It's VERY windy and a bit chilly here in East Sussex today too.

Hugs, Sandra

Rosemary said...

oh... this just lovely, not to bright at all!!

Mandi said...

Lovely fresh design FAith
Great sentiment
thank you for entering and loyalty
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Seafield Jo said...

This is a lovely card, so pretty. Jo

Linny said...

Brilliant card Faith. Linda x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card
Beryl x

Rita said...

Beautiful card. I love the colours. Hugs Rita xxx

Susan said...

Faith, I don't think it's too bright at all...it's very lovely!

Pauline said...

Fab card, so happy and sunny!

Anonymous said...

Lovely, clean and fresh Faith! Blowing a gale here too and so cold :( xx

Aileen said...

Super card, Love the wavy sentiments as the butterfly trail. x

Paper Hearts Handmade Cards said...

gorgeous and love your choice of colour.....K x

Zoechaos said...

Smashing card XOXO Zoe

massofhair said...

Superb card not too bright but just right:-)

Had my heating on for a couple of days to warm my house up after been away for a weekend and like you just take the chill off as and when required. Prefer cold weather to warm though... Have a great week:-)

Lynn said...

This card is just the summery colour we all need, lol. A beautiful card, and I love the font. Lynn x

kelly ledder said...

Faith this is wonderful I love the sentiment x

Stamps and Paper said...

What a stunning card...just love it

Anne

Jenny said...

Just love that broken oval and the butterfly nestles in the gap so well, Fab card :)
Jenny x

Loli said...

Hello Faith,thank you for your comment.
i'm happy to see you in my blog another week again.
Fantastic digital card!i love your butterfly vellum, very bright card Faith, ideal for summer time.
A hug from Palma

Jan said...

Beautiful card Faith, excellent CAS xx Jan

Lynne said...

Lovely bright sunny card.
Lynne xxx

StampingStace said...

So cute & cheerful!
Stacey at 8
X

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, love the colour, perfect!
Helen x

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, This is really pretty, I love the colours and the butterfly is gorgeous:0) xxx