08 May 2011

Just looking !!!

I have spent the last 3 hours just looking and admiring the fabulous and ingenious cards for the White on White challenge on Less is More, the LIMettes are truly fantastically creative.

I have tried for 10 min looking at my 3 Cricut cartridges for ideas, but none come at the moment. I'll keep trying.

This morning I made 2 cards, one I can't blog yet, as the recipient looks at my blog sometimes, so just in case I'll leave it off.  The other is a card I made following a sketch by Lily of the Valley.  I have a couple of Nephews and Godsons this could be for.  OK I changed the shape a bit but it's near enough? The digi stamp is Simon by Mo Mannig, I used Summertime designs paper for "Simon" and the rest of the card, all done on PS. then cut out and glued on to white hammered card.


5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card! Thanks for visiting my blog, too! Hugs from Germany, Valerie

Marlena M. said...

Your "dude" card is cool. I love the digi stamp!

Beryl K said...

A great card for a boy, love this image. Thanks for visiting my blog
Beryl x

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a lovely male card and you'll be back with a white-on-white card I'm sure!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

This is such a cool card for a guy.
Hope you find some inspiration for the LIM challenge.
Caroline xxx