16 May 2011

Grad card

I have been trying to add comments to some really beautiful cards on the Less is More challenge, everyone complained last week that Blogger was not letting comments through, I had no trouble, but this week I am in trouble with it and it won't let me add comments, Oh! well, I'll have to try again.

I've been asked to make a couple of graduation cards, this is one.

I followed a Lily of the Valley sketch, UNTIL I put the stamped image too low down, then flowers had to be added to correct it, I hope it looks OK.


The image is "Sandra's Graduation" digi stamp from Sassy Studio Designs, love her, papers are Summertime Designs, flowers are Papermania, I added the grad sentiment http://rubberstamping.about.com/od/graduation/ig/Graduation-Sentiments/  there are quite a few very nice freebies there.

5 comments:

Karen said...

It looks perfect to me hun. The flowers are a lovely addition and your layout is spot on! :0) A wonderful card.xx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Wonderful , bright and cheerful and perfect for the occasion.

Marie

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is fab hun! Great image and I love the delicate flowers, inspired touch. Hugs, Sxx

kelly ledder said...

Lovely card, thanks for the link x

Anonymous said...

It looks perfect to me Faith; love it! xx