17 May 2011

25th Anniversary Cricut heart

Today in work I was asked to make a Silver Anniversary card, sure I said, for when - Thursday was the reply!!!

I had a look at my sketches, couldn't put all the greetings wanted on to any of them that I have.  After looking through my digis, images etc etc, ( I couldn't make it easy on myself and use a card I had done before, oh! no, lets make life on the edge!) I thought of my Cricut, it seems to have found life after me wondering if I have made a mistake in buying it.  Looked through all the cuts and then found one I thought was suitable in Straight from the Nest cartridge, tried it on a plain piece of paper to size it, got the silver card out and some B&W for the shadow, added some pearls a flower bouquet from The Range shop. Printed the greetings on the card.  I am quite pleased with it. Hope you all like it too.  The photo is a bit dark as it was late when I finished it and have to take it in to work tomorrow.

6 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful, so very elegant x

~JulieH~ said...

Absolutely stunning!
Juliex

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous Faith, so elegant!
hugs

kelly said...

wow, this card is amazing! sometimes I think the pressure makes us pull something truly wonderful out of the hat!
Kelly x

Anonymous said...

Faith, this is stunning!! xx

G Peplow said...

Hi Faith, This is gorgeous, well done you and at such short notice, brilliant card, I love it:0) xxx