22 April 2011

LIM week 11 Acetate AND I MISSED IT

It's 22.15 on Friday night, the very last day of the LIM challenge for acetate, I have been busy this week and this is my first chance to enter, I did this card in about 10 min, had ribbon to match the card and thought at least I have still not missed an entry, so here it is my 10 min make I think you may even see the fingerprints on the acetate lol.  I used one of my few stamps to stamp the sentiment with Stazon and it actually came out OK.
I can't believe it. I am gutted, my very first miss and I missed it by 2 hours, 'cause I fell asleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

Chrissie said...

Oh Faith... what a pity... your acetate should have been ready by eight... you must have needed that nap!
It's a pretty card too... fingerprints and all (actually I can't see any)
Check back in the morning for our next challenge. we'll look forward to seeing your next card.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Gibmiss said...

hI
sHAME YOU MISSED ....LOVE IT SIMPLE BUT fAB...
HUGS
SYLVIE
hAPPY EASTER
X

G Peplow said...

OOh Faith what a shame, the card is so pretty, I love the colour that you chose and it was so CAS, but Friday night, tired, a recipe for a snooze I'm afraid, never mind you still have the card and it's fab:0) xxx