02 March 2011

A new bathroom on the way, yipee!

Hiya, not done much crafting this week as I have choosing tiles and suite for my new bathroom, I have waited a long time for it due to different reasons and at last it's here, not yet, but they start next weekend. 

Enough of that, you are not interested in my rambling just my cards (I hope). I have made a card for my niece who has spent her entire life in love with horses, I hope she doesn't mind when I say she's no child any more (over40),  I always use a horse in her cards and as she has just had a new grey Spanish horse this is what I did, I found the picture on the web and decoupaged it to appear jumping out of the card, I'm glad to say it did look like it.
I added the greeting on to the background and used a gradient to make it appear part of the sky.


2 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Llove what you have done with this card it is lovel x

Pauline said...

My daughter would love this, she's horse mad! It's so hard to find nice horse themed cards, and this is just beautiful!