01 March 2011

A new card

I made a card for "stock" I saw someones cherry blossom in the last week or two and I loved it, I knew I had a similar image in my digi stamps, so decided to have a go at making one for myself, when I did it, a little bit of inspiration from somewhere, (where does it come from?) the bigger flower stood out, so instead of colouring it all I decided to go red instead of pink and coloured the big flower.  Then what sentiment? so I made my own up, (I think) as I read so many I may have read it somewhere and it stayed in my tiny mind lol, inside it says"It's your birthday". Not a lot of imagination there I hear you say lol. I've tried a new way to present my cards, by blurring the background, let me know what you think.

The digi is by Creativemindofsylvie the font is NevisonCasD, I glossed the flower and that was it.

4 comments:

kelly ledder said...

I love this x

Zoechaos said...

Fabulous both CAS and witty, love it. XOXO Zoe

Babs said...

Lovely image, i like how you have added a bit of red, great card...

Babs x

Marlou McAlees said...

wow!! I looove this one :)