11 March 2011

A conundrum

One of my orders this week was for a Ruby Wedding card, with items which had stories attached - a couple at a pool bar, a Sailor Captains hat which had been thrown, a man's sandal which had disappeared, a window with Karaoke on seperate panes of glass, and a man covered in mud collecting holly!!!!!!!!!

This is the 8x8 card I came up with, I got the a couple at a pool bar, a Sailor Captains hat which had been thrown, a man's sandal which had disappeared, a window with Karaoke on seperate pains of glass, but couldn't get the man covered in mud collecting holly, lol

The angle of the photo makes the squares and the oval look like they are not equal, but they are - honest!! 
The white love paper is by Jak Heath the red paper is by Shabby Princess, the flower is from The Range, pictures inside the windows are from the web.  I gave the hat and sandal wings to represent them disappearing and added the saying "We do not remember days, we remember moments"  I just hope it fits the bill.

3 comments:

kelly ledder said...

Wow what a challenge!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Faith, what a challenge!!!! You've done a fantastic job; I'm sure I would have given up! x

Sarn said...

Good grief . . . what a brief (POET and all that! LOL) . . . I don't think I would have been brave enough to take the commission!

WELL DONE on taking up the challenge!

Hugs, Sandra