14 February 2011

Oh! my goodness

Thank you to all the lovely ladies who have commented on my Less is More challenge card, this is far more than I can ever have hoped for.  I have tried to answer and visit every blog and look at a lot of your cards, cor! you are VERY clever ladies, I just hope I can live up to all your expertise.

I must admit to liking the CAS style card, I didn't expect to, but maybe it's because of all your comments you've encouraged me to try some more, so I am going to get going on the next card for the Week 2 challenge.  Thank you all once again. Oh! yes and those of you who have become followers, I hope to keep you interested!!!!!!!!!  if I can :)

2 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

thank you for all the lovely comments you left for me and taking the time :) x

kelly ledder said...

its lovely, so lovely infact you should see my post on the 17th where you get a mention xx