Friday, 25 February 2011

Blogging

I haven't been on the puter today, but had to log in to see all the cards in the Less is More challenge.  I seem to spend more time on other peoples blogs and looking at their fab cards than concentrating on the 2 I HAVE to do by tomorrow, I love how quickly I can do cards sometimes and others it takes me hours and hours, so I am going to have a look at some colour combintions to see if they can put a bit of sense to all the ideas I have had from so many visits to blogland.

I have made one, you know I always say I can't stamp, well I have stamped this with a Docrafts stamp and Brilliance multicolour ink I have had for years and years.
I actually stamped the centre with a frame and scroll by Audrey J Roberts

4 comments:

  1. Well done Faith. See, you CAN stamp after all! The more you practice, the easier it becomes, HONEST!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog again and leaving me a nice comment.
    Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete

I love having your comments, thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think of my work.

Be aware that I have moderation setting, so no spam is allowed through.