21 February 2011

At last a few cards done

HI
I have been trying out my Cricut and the following cards are cased from stamped ones I have seen as I thought they could be cut out with the cartridges I had with the Cricut.  I am absolutely useless with stamping.
This was based on a stamped card, I think it was by the incredible Sarita of Little Princess Cards, if it isn't I apologise. The paper is by Docrafts which I bought in a sale yonks ago, the sentiment is computer based.


My second card is another cased, but I have frorgotten by who, I'm sorry.

I had stuck the cloud paper from my files on before I had realised I hadn't put the cord behind it, I corrected it on the second one, but took the photo of this one Duh!  The birdcage is from my Cricut cartridge and the card is one of a ream I won in the Docrafts challenge in Dec/Jan.

No comments: